2021 Porsche 911 992 Carrera S PDK
The 911 (992) Carrera S is the very essence of the sports car legend, distilled into the sweet spot of the Porsche range.
Here, presented in the contemporary Agate Grey Metallic over a Black and Bordeaux two-tone leather interior this 2022 Model Year (Date of registration 16/11/21) car has been specified for the Porsche connoisseur who demands versatility and elegance, comfort, prestige, and understatement, presented in pristine condition with only 1,928 miles ready to allow you to circumvent the current waiting list times.
With a lineage of eight generations, Porsche has honed the 911 to near engineering perfection for a rear-engine configuration, epitomized by the 444bhp 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged flat-6 engine coupled to its 8-speed twin-clutch gearbox of which Autocar stated “with familiarity you begin to fully appreciate the sensational alacrity of this quick-shifting eight-speed dual-clutch gearbox, the almost immediate response of this improved engine to throttle inputs, and the manner in which it enthusiastically spins to its 7500rpm redline as if it were normally aspirated”.
The car boasts choice upgrades selected over the impressive standard equipment list for the Carrera S that benefit performance, usability and desirability in equal measure, these include a Sport Chrono package giving launch control, revised gearbox software, faster gearshifts and a sports response function that culminate in a 0.2-second reduction in 0-62mph via this up to a 20-second over-boost function, a front-axle lift system, a sports exhaust system in black, glass sunroof, matrix beam Dynamic Light System and Carrera Classic Wheels 20” and 21” at the front and rear respectively.
The design of the 992 continues the ethos of evolution not revolution and is set to continue its legendary iconic status as a result. In addition, the cabin has nods and echoes of classic 911 design whilst utilizing today’s technology, none more so demonstrated than the return to the flatter dashboard combined with a classic instrument binnacle layout including two seven-inch digital displays coupled with a traditional analogue tachometer. This particular example has also had numerous detailed upgrades and design flourishes to further enhance that timeless appearance and complement the SportDesign package gloss black elements. From Exclusive Design taillights to simple gloss black badging and gloss black electric folding exterior mirrors, the overall effect when viewed as a whole reiterates a design-led knowledgeable specifier for this car.
- Agate Grey Metallic
- Black/Bordeaux Red two-tone leather interior
- Electric slide/tilt glass sunroof
- SportDesign Package painted in black (high-gloss)
- Electric folding exterior mirrors
- Side window trims in black (high-gloss)
- ‘PORSCHE’ logo LED doors courtesy lights
- ‘PORSCHE’ logo painted in black (high-gloss)
- Model Designation painted in black (high-gloss)
- 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Sport Chrono Package incl. Mose switch,
- Porsche Track Precision App & tyre temperature display
- Sports Exhaust System (black)
- Power Steering Plus
- Front axle lift system
- 20 / 21-inch Carrera Classic Wheels
- LED Main Headlights in black with Matrix Beam including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
- Exclusive Design Taillights
- Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
- Privacy Glass
- ParkAssist including Surround View
- Adaptive cruise control
- Light design package
- Adaptive Sports Seats Plus (18-way, electric) with memory package
- GT sports steering wheel in leather
- Storage Package
- Model Logo on storage compartment lid
- Porsche Crest on headrests
- Personalised floor mats with leather edging
- BOSE Surround Sound System
Sell With Us Today
PaddlUp makes selling your supercar or exotic entirely stress-free, managing everything from the collection from your home, office, or storage area to photography and marketing and finally delivering the vehicle to its new owner.
Our consignment concierge team manages all buyer inquiries and will arrange viewings at The PaddlUp Rooms, so all the hassle is taken out of your hands.
We'll handle all paperwork and also include mechanical breakdown insurance for eligible vehicles.
We will take care of the process in its entirety on your behalf, and you will receive cleared funds from our Escrow when the buyer takes delivery.