2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo
Offer the best price you would like to buy for. Your offer will be automatically rejected if it is not close enough to the seller’s reserve. Offer now
At a Glance:
+ One Owner
+ Atelier 'Special Order' Example
+ 4 Years Remaining of its Genuine Maintenance Service Plan
+ Carbon Fibre Drivers Zone
The F8 Tributo is a suitably stunning send-off for the Ferrari V8 bloodline.
Equipment & Features:
- Exterior in Rosso Corsa - DS 322
- Interior in Crema - 3997
- Floor Mats in Nuovo Rosso - 592A
- ATEL - Atelier Car
- CALY - Yellow Brake Calipers
- CIDL - Carbon Fibre Drivers Zone + LED's
- DEDI - Dedication Plate in Silver
- DLPA - Single-Colour Dreamline on F1 paddles - Rosso Corsa DS 322
- DLUL - Dreamline on Upper + Lower Steering Wheel Rim - Rosso Corsa DS 322
- EMPH - Cavallino Stitched on Headrests - Rosso 0504
- LOGO - Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- RMSV - 20" Forged Wheels
- RPMY - Yellow Rev Counter
- RVEN - Red Air Vent Grip on Dashboard
- SPEC - Special Equipment
- STC2 - Coloured Special Stitching O.R. - Rosso 504
- STYL - Seats with Special Design
- SVR1 - 1 year Subscription to SVR service
- Painted tricolour livery from above S-duct on front lid, extending to front lid, roof and rear spoiler and ending at third stop light in Rosso Bandiera 400051730, Bianco Avus, Verde Bandiera 40051802 with external stripe in Bianco Avus.
- 30/09/2020 - Pre-delivery inspection, first registered and supplied by Jardine Ferrari Colchester
- 30/09/2021 at 920 miles - Minor Service, carried out by Jardine Ferrari Colchester
- 10/10/2022 at 1,637 miles - Major Service, carried out by Jardine Ferrari Colchester
- 07/09/2023 at 1,958 miles - Minor Service, carried out by Jardine Ferrari Colchester
- 07/09/2023 at 1,958 miles - MOT, clean first time pass
The Ferrari F8 Tributo followed the 488 GTB in the V8 Bloodline and aimed to combine the everyday civility of the 488 with the performance and technology of the much revered 488 Pista to give an additional 50 BHP, 30kg less weight and a useful 10% increase in aerodynamic efficiency. The F8 Tributo is one of the lowest number production 8-cylinder models and a suitably stunning send-off for the Ferrari V8 bloodline.
As has largely been the Ferrari tradition, the name has a meaning or designation. In this case 'Tributo' - meaning ‘Tribute’ in Italian - was chosen to pay homage to the last 45 years of Ferrari mid-engine V8’s. The powerplant being very similar to the 488 Pista; utilising its lightweight internals such as the titanium conrods, crankshaft and flywheel, and the pistons and cylinder heads were strengthened to cope with the increased load. The air intake system has been borrowed from the 488 Challenge race car, and the external intakes are now housed on either side of the rear spoiler allowing a shorter route to the redesigned intake plenums.
The F8 was styled by Ferrari’s own in-house Centro Stile Studio, rather than long-time partner Pininfarina. Obviously, a shape heavily influenced by enhancements in aerodynamic technology, Ferrari has made its visual aggression quite pretty and while the doors and roof were carried over from the 488 GTB the rest of the car is new, and seemingly penned to ensure every curve and scoop aids an improvement in aerodynamic prowess.
The F8 Tributo combines 488 Pista performance and precision with everyday usability but also by taking the much-loved Ferrari mid-engine V8 platform a further notch up the ladder.
This stunning, one owner example has covered a mere 2,016 miles, and was customised when new through the Ferrari Atelier programme - a special studio to which offers clients the opportunity to make their Ferrari even more unique and moulded to their personal tastes. As such, it presents in a rare combination of Rosso Corsa with Tri-colour painted livery - please see the above specification or contact for further details.
Want one like this?