2018 Aston Martin Vanquish S Ultimate
The flagship Aston Martin GT – the Vanquish S Ultimate Edition with only 175 models produced is the commanding, era-definitive V12 built for the consummate Aston Martin connoisseur and collector.
The Ultimate Edition embraces the heritage of earlier Vanquish models by retaining the effortless 6.0-litre, naturally aspirated V12 engine. 0-62mph is achieved in 3.5 seconds and a top speed of 201mph. Powerful and dynamic with an 8-speed Touchtronic III transmission, Dynamic Stability Control, Vanquish S spring and damper tune for improved dynamic performance, this model balances power and comfort in equal measure.
This beautiful Vat-Qualifying Vanquish S has had one owner from new and has been dry stored since its delivery
The Ultimate Edition comes equipped with distinctive quilting and headrest embroidery as well as unique plaques on the door sills to flaunt its exclusivity. This Ultimate Edition is available in the White Gold ‘Designer Theme’ with Copper Bronze accents and has an elegant Chestnut Tan interior with Copper Bronze graphics to match, one of three pre-selected themes chosen by the in-house design team at Aston Martin, under the leadership of Marek Reichman. Complimenting the stunning interior is the rare, optional 4 piece luggage set in matching chestnut tan leather and featuring the Ultimate edition logo.
This beautiful Vat-Qualifying Vanquish S has had one owner from new and has been dry stored since its delivery, only coming out for its annual servicing. Due to this, it has only covered 48 miles and in 'as new' condition.
It comes complete with all documentation including the original 'New Order Form' showing the purchase price (including options) of £224,850. It has a documented main dealer service history, the last being in January 2022 where it was, unsurprisingly, given a clean bill of health with the only note mentioning the wiper blades beginning to smear.
- VAT - Qualifying
- White Gold
- Chestnut Tan leather/ Obsidian Black
- Alarm upgrade - £294.99
- V12 side fender badge - £95.01
- Carbon fibre exterior door release - £995.00
- Protective tape - £295.00
- Carbon fibre door mirror caps - £995.00
- 2+2 seating arrangement - £2,995.00
- Carbon fibre roof panel - £2,244.99
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror - £195.00
- One 77 full leather steering wheel - £1,295.01
- 20" 5-spoke wheels in Satin Black - £1,995.00
- Graphic pack - £2,995.00
- Umbrella - £195.00
- Paint Protection - £995.00
- 4-Piece Luggage Set (to match interior) - £3,495.00
- Battery Conditioner - £295.00
- 24/07/2019 at 29 miles: 10,000 mile service, carried out by Aston Martin Bristol
- 11/03/2021 at 40 miles: 20,000 miles service including brake fluid change, carried out by Aston Martin Bristol
- 11/03/2021 at 41 miles: MOT, clean first time pass
- 26/02/2022 at 47 miles: MOT, clean first time pass
- 28/02/2022 at 47 miles: Annual service, carried out by Aston Martin Bristol
Sell With Us Today
PaddlUp makes selling your supercar or exotic entirely stress-free, managing everything from the collection from your home, office, or storage area to photography and marketing and finally delivering the vehicle to its new owner.
Our consignment concierge team manages all buyer inquiries and will arrange viewings at The PaddlUp Rooms, so all the hassle is taken out of your hands.
We'll handle all paperwork and also include mechanical breakdown insurance for eligible vehicles.
We will take care of the process in its entirety on your behalf, and you will receive cleared funds from our Escrow when the buyer takes delivery.