2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S PDK
The 911 Turbo has always been Porsche's flagship and, even more so in the range-topping Turbo S, it is a commanding and ultra-refined luxury grand tourer “for those who like to travel very quickly with minimal effort and ample safety and comfort, with a poised chassis beneath them” as stated in the Autocar review of this Turbo S.
power, comfort and continent-shrinking touring abilities
It is powered by the 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged flat-six, producing 572bhp with four-wheel drive through the seven-speed PDK dual-clutch automatic transmission with paddle shift. The 991.2 had redesigned clutch plates in the all-wheel drive system ensuring even faster torque distribution between the front and rear axles. In addition, the Turbo S features Porsche torque vectoring in the rear axle, rear-wheel steer and Porsche active engine mounts.
Importantly, the Turbo S was developed to maintain the turbocharged feeling, with a more pronounced turbo rush in the mid range than 'lesser' 911 models.
Overall, the 911 Turbo S is the subtle but smart supercar option, attracting far less attention than anything that can remotely come near its power, comfort and continent-shrinking touring abilities.
- Upgraded exhaust rear section (Brooke race exhaust)
- Lowered suspension (H&R springs)
- Full Satin Black PPF
- Carbon fibre PPF bonnet (a nod to the Exclusive Series)
- Carbon fibre PPF front splitter
- Carbon fibre PPF rear diffuser
- Carbon fibre PPF upper spoiler
- Carbon fibre PPF sideskirts
- Carbon fibre mirror casings
- Carbon fibre side air intakes
- Carbon fibre engine intake
- Aerokit 911
- Front axle lift system
- Burmester high end surround sound system
- Adaptive cruise control inc. Porsche active safe (PAS)
- Lane change assist
- Painted model designation at the rear
- Seat ventilation
- Passenger footwell storage net
- Porsche entry & drive
- Light design package
- Speed limit display
- Electric slide/tilt panoramic roof
- Privacy tint panoramic roof
- Power steering plus
- Rear footwell lighting
- Carbon floor mats with leather edging
- Belt outlet trims in alcantara
- Carbon fibre window triangle trims
- Extended interior package in leather
- Dashboard interior trim package in leather
- Carbon exterior package
- LED main headlights in black incl. PDLS
- Instrument dials in white
- Sport chrono stopwatch in white
- Carbon fibre PDK gear selector
- Carbon fibre multifunction steering wheel
- Sun visors in alcantara
- Steering column casing in leather
- Privacy glass
- Porsche crests on headrests
- Extended interior package
- Sports seats plus
- Seat backrests in leather
- Carbon fibre door sills
- Tinted tail lights
- Tinted Bonnet Badge
- Front transmission tunnel in leather
- Porsche Turbo S lower front lip (static)
- Full satin black and carbon fibre PPF
- Front axle lift system
• Full main dealer service history
• 2 previous owners
• 2 keys
• Extended manufacturer warranty for 2 years (started 26.01.22)
Next service due 08/09/2023
Overall very good condition
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres consistent with age and mileage (marked 2018 and 2019 on the fronts and 2021 on both rears).
Documented 6.0mm all round as at 31/05/2022
Next MOT due 07/09/2022
Sell With Us Today
PaddlUp makes selling your supercar or exotic entirely stress-free, managing everything from the collection from your home, office, or storage area to photography and marketing and finally delivering the vehicle to its new owner.
Our consignment concierge team manages all buyer inquiries and will arrange viewings at The PaddlUp Rooms, so all the hassle is taken out of your hands.
We'll handle all paperwork and also include mechanical breakdown insurance for eligible vehicles.
We will take care of the process in its entirety on your behalf, and you will receive cleared funds from our Escrow when the buyer takes delivery.