2011 Audi R8 Spyder V8 Manual
✔️ Desirable 6-speed gated manual
✔️ Great example in excellent condition
✔️ Ibis White with Black leather interior
✔️ High Specification
When Audi decided to jump head first into launching their first real sports car it was clear from the outset that the board were not accepting of corner cutting. It needed to cover all the plus points of supercar ownership while doing its best to stay clear of the pitfalls and while the V8 R8 may not be categorised as a supercar in this day and age, few will disagree with it being a ‘Super car’.
Only 30,532 miles and in outstanding condition
In true Audi style, it had to fit with the brands own standards if they hoped to draw potential owners away from the likes of Porsche’s 911 Carrera and Aston Martin’s V8 Vantage. Of course, now having Lamborghini under their ownership came as the perfect springboard; using an early Gallardo as a starting point Audi set about building a car they knew their clientele would want.
While using the Gallardo V10 was somewhat inevitable, the R8 first launched with Audi’s own engine. The all-alloy 32-valve 4.2 litre V8 was swiftly taken from the RS4 and tweaked to fit in the R8 with a dry sump lubrication system. The R8 Spyder also developed slightly higher power than the coupe to offset the expected weight increase thanks to the extra strengthening required. 428bhp and 317lb ft of torque when combined with the rear-biased Quattro 4 wheel drive system meant the 0-60 mph dash started with a 4 and would see north of 180mph with a long enough stretch of tarmac.
On paper, then, the R8 was the ideal middle ground for the discerning sports and supercar owner; it certainly looked like a supercar; it sounded like a supercar; the engine was in the middle, and it was low, wide and undeniably mean. All the boxes ticked then. Except given its target audience of sports car owners its rivals weren’t supercars. This is the genius behind the V8 R8; a genuine supercar experience, combined with sports car price and performance, and neatly wrapped up with Audi reliability and build quality.
This particular example looks stunning in Ibis white over its black leather interior. Having been in the custody of its 5th owner since August 2020, it has covered only 30,532 miles and owes its outstanding condition to the love and care given by each owner.
- Ibis White
- Black leather Sports Seats
- Gated Manual Gearbox
- Audi Sat Nav Plus
- Audi Multimedia Connectivity
- Heated and Electric Adjustable Seats,
- Cruise Control
- Wind Deflector
- 19 Inch Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Parking Package with Reversing Camera,
- Black Brake Calipers
- Matt silk finish black inlay
- Xenon Plus headlights with headlight washers and daytime running lights
- 01/12/2011 - First registered
- 23/02/2012 - Registered owner change
- 06/06/2012 - Number plate change
- 04/04/2013 at 2,820 miles - Service & Pollen Filter change, carried out by Swansea Audi
- 07/06/2013 - Registered owner change
- 16/06/2013 - Number plate change
- 10/07/2014 at 12,376 miles - Service & Pollen Filter change, carried out by Swansea Audi
- 27/11/2014 at 14,041 miles - Brake Fluid change, carried out by Swansea Audi
- 27/11/2014 at 14,041 miles - MOT, clean first time pass
- 23/06/2016 at 19,545 miles - Service & Pollen Filter change, carried out by Swansea Audi
- 26/11/2015 at 17,558 miles - MOT, clean first time pass
- 20/01/2017 at 20,137 miles - Service & Brake Fluid change, carried out by Swansea Audi
- 20/01/2017 at 20,145 miles - MOT, clean first time pass
- 07/03/2018 at 22,592 miles - MOT, clean first time pass
- 18/06/2018 at 22,992 miles - Service, Spark Plugs & Pollen Filter change, carried out by Swansea Audi
- 10/05/2019 at 25,050 miles - MOT, first time pass
- 16/08/2019 at 25,740 miles - Service & Brake Fluid change, carried out by Swansea Audi
- 08/03/2020 at 26,172 miles - Service & Air Filter change, carried out by Castle Motors
- 11/05/2020 - Number plate change
- 12/05/2020 - Registered owner change
- 20/07/2020 at 26,342 miles - MOT, clean first time pass
- 17/08/2020 - Number plate change
- 21/08/2020 - Registered owner change
- 25/11/2020 - Number plate change
- 20/07/2021 at 28,657 miles - MOT, clean first time pass
- 09/08/2021 at 28,689 miles - Service & Brake Fluid change, carried out by Swindon Audi
- 19/07/2022 at 30,215 miles - MOT, clean first time pass
- 09/09/2022 at 30,245 miles - Service, carried out by Swindon Audi
Sell With Us Today
PaddlUp makes selling your supercar or exotic entirely stress-free, managing everything from the collection from your home, office, or storage area to photography and marketing and finally delivering the vehicle to its new owner.
Our consignment concierge team manages all buyer inquiries and will arrange viewings at The PaddlUp Rooms, so all the hassle is taken out of your hands.
We'll handle all paperwork and also include mechanical breakdown insurance for eligible vehicles.
We will take care of the process in its entirety on your behalf, and you will receive cleared funds from our Escrow when the buyer takes delivery.