1986 Porsche 911 Turbo Flachbau
Auction ended on 01 June 2022
Genuine special order Flat Nose accompanied by a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. This car was first registered on 5th August 1986. The vehicle has 5 former keepers. A sympathetic restoration took place over 4 years, finishing in 2019. Odometer currently shows 91540 miles.
Rare opportunity to own a special order 930 Turbo ‘Flachbau’. The ‘M506’ option was incredibly expensive when new and was available from 1984 - 1989 during which only 51 cars were produced in right-hand drive. This is a 1986 car with Motronic management, 4-speed gearbox and a larger front oil cooler.
Under the rear deck lid there’s a 3.3-litre flat six with 296bhp from the factory. Meteor metallic paint with special order brown and cream interior with thick cream carpet and leather-lined mats. Optional extras consist of:
- Recoil bumpers
- Heated seats
- Limited-slip differential
- Electric passenger mirror
- Sport seats with electric height adjustment
- Sun roof
Documentation & History
This car has had a sympathetic restoration undertaken which concluded in 2019 and entailed a light engine and bodywork refresh as well as a number of other items which have been listed in the documentation. The most recent MOT was at 91500 on 12th November 2020 with no advisories. The vendor has owned the car for 5 years and it has 5 former keepers.
- 08/09/1986 - 848 Running-in service Roger Clark Cars
- 03/06/1987 - 14274 Roger Clark Cars
- 18/08/1987 - 18012 Roger Clark Cars
- 29/07/1988 - 30802 Roger Clark Cars
- 06/04/1989 - 38487 Roger Clark Cars
- 08/05/1992 - 40912 Evans Halshaw Porsche
- 21/07/1992 - 45600 Evans Halshaw Porsche
- 02/04/1993 - 50672 Evans Halshaw Porsche
- 18/08/1993 - 54223 Evans Halshaw Porsche
- 09/01/1995 - 61994 Parker & Parker Official Porsche Centre
- 02/04/1996 - 69802 Parker & Parker Official Porsche Centre
- 03/08/1998 - 74801 Classic Car Workshop Porsche Specialist
- 22/06/1999 - 79303 Classic Car Workshop Porsche Specialist
- 19/10/1999 - 81841 GT One LTD
- 02/08/2000 - 82576 Shirley’s Garage (Meridien) LTD
The leather on the seats and the perforated leather headliner shows no large rips or tears, just driver’s side bolster wear and some leather cracking. Fuchs wheels are present with our appraisal showing some minor stone chipping and kerb marks to the chrome section of all four wheels.
Tyres are Continental with 5-6mm of tread. Some slight stone chips around the front bumper and driver’s side sill. The passenger front sill has a small amount of corrosion between the sill and wing under the rubber. The Front bumper has some lacquer peel on the driver’s side lower corner.
There are signs of an oil leak at the rear, however any issue will be rectified before handover. Please remember that all payments for cars go through our secure Escrow process which will only be processed once the buyer is 100% satisfied.
Sell With Us Today
PaddlUp makes selling your supercar or exotic entirely stress-free, managing everything from the collection from your home, office, or storage area to photography and marketing and finally delivering the vehicle to its new owner.
Our consignment concierge team manages all buyer inquiries and will arrange viewings at The PaddlUp Rooms, so all the hassle is taken out of your hands.
We'll handle all paperwork and also include mechanical breakdown insurance for eligible vehicles.
We will take care of the process in its entirety on your behalf, and you will receive cleared funds from our Escrow when the buyer takes delivery.