2021 Ford GT Carbon Series
For a more traditional approach we have introduced our fixed-price buy-now service. All the benefits of our auctions are included and the no haggle price includes all fees, so the price you see is the price you pay. Buy now
At a Glance
✔️ As New Condition
✔️ Delivery Mileage
✔️ Frozen White with Double Carbon Exposed Stripes
The Carbon Series is a rare, limited-edition car with only 50 examples produced worldwide.
Equipment & Features
- Carbon Series
- Mid-mounted 3.5L V6 GTDI Engine
- 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission
- Frozen White Exterior with Carbon Series Dual Exposed Stripes
- Gloss Exposed Carbon Fibre Exterior Package
- Aero Optimised Exterior Design
- Carbon Fibre Passenger Shell, Body Panels, Doors, Bonnet, Wings and Front & Rear Fascias
- Carbon Fibre Front Splitter
- Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser & Underbody Aero Shields
- Tail Lights with Int. Aero/ Heat Extraction
- 20" Gloss Exposed Carbon Fibre Wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Tyres 245/35R20 325/30R20
- Titanium Lug Nuts
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes with Red Brembo Calipers
- Electronic Active Damping
- Advancetrak with Electronic Stability Control ESC
- Push-Button Activated Front Lift System
- Speed-Activated Splitter, Keel Deployable Rear Wing and Airbrake
- Wing Mounted Stop Lamp
- Lightweight Titanium Tow Hook
- Carbon Series Lightweight Interior Package
- Integrated Tubular Steel Rollcage
- Alcantara Wrapped F1-Inspired Steering Wheel with Silver Stitching
- Anodized Black Aluminium Shift Paddles
- LED Rev Counter with Matte Carbon Bezel
- Adjustable Telescopic Stalkless Column with Tilt
- Fixed Carbon Fibre Sparco Seats with Manual Recline
- Alcantara Wrapped Bolsters
- Dark Stainless Matte Painted Seating X-Brace
- Series IP Badging
- Ford Performance App Compatibility
- Front License Plate Bracket
At the 2015 Detroit Motor Show Ford revealed an all-new GT, featuring a carbon fibre body and structure and a 3.5 litre twin-turbo EcoBoost V6. Launched in late 2016, the 50th anniversary of Ford GT race cars placing 1-2-3 at the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans, the new Ford GT was a technology showcase for the EcoBoost performance, aerodynamics and lightweight carbon fibre construction.
It is powered by the most powerful EcoBoost production engine ever – a next-generation twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6 producing 660 horsepower (up from the original 647hp), matched to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. The GT makes extensive use of lightweight materials, with a carbon fibre passenger cell, and aluminium front and rear subframes encapsulated in structural carbon fibre body panels.
The tear-drop shape, the aircraft-inspired fuselage and the curved windshield were designed for maximum aerodynamic efficiency, with the narrow-profile canopy reducing frontal area.
The aerodynamic performance also benefits from an array of active elements that reduce drag while aiding downforce and stability. Among these is the active rear spoiler, keyed to both speed and driver input, reactively deploying and adjusting its height and/or pitch angle depending on conditions.
The chassis is suspended by an active racing-style torsion bar and pushrod suspension, with adjustable ride height.
The 20-inch wheels are fitted with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup 2 tyres featuring a unique compound and structure designed specifically for the Ford GT. Multi-spoke wheels encircle carbon-ceramic brake discs at all four corners.
The two-seat cockpit is accessed by upward-swinging doors, and features driver and passenger seats integrated directly into the carbon fibre passenger cell. This configuration significantly reduces seating hardware and weight, and provides a consistent and direct sensory connection to the chassis. The fixed seating is combined with adjustable pedals and steering column to accommodate a very wide range of driver statures.
An F1-style steering wheel integrates all necessary driver controls, creating a stalkless steering column that allows uncluttered access to the transmission paddle-shift controls. A fully digital and configurable instrument cluster provides a wealth of driver-focused data. The display is configurable for multiple driving environments and different driving modes.
This Carbon Series is 18kg lighter than the standard GT, which was already light at 1385kg, by installing the titanium exhaust and lightweight polycarbonate rear hatch with extra ventilation for the car's 3.5-litre V6 powerplant. In addition, the wheels have been upgraded to carbon fibre and the standard wheel nuts exchanged for titanium ones.
The lower body panels, A-pillars and signature stripes are all finished in bare carbon fibre, as are the sills and centre console inside. Anodised paddle shifters and a unique, silver-stitched pattern on the seats and steering wheel further distinguish the Carbon Series.
With less than 30 miles, this one owner example is presented 'as new', and comes complete with:
- Original carbon order pack (with model vehicle options)
- Photographs of the vehicle during the build process
- Window build label
- Original order form
- Ford GT purchasing contract
- Two keys - the second key still within its original wrapping
- "Ford Performance" battery condition/charger
Fund your passion....
✔️ Extremely Low Mileages ✔️ Recently Ferrari Serviced ✔️ Subtle Colour Combination
Buy now: £160,196
✔️ 1 Owner From New ✔️ Only 3,700 miles ✔️ Fully Documented Ferrari History ✔️ Collector Example
Buy now: £339,000
✔️ Exemplary History File with Every Invoice ✔️ Extensive Rolling Restoration and Engine Rebuild ✔️ Late MK1 Example in Iconic Silver Birch
Buy now: £139,000
✔️ Rare Unmolested Example of an Icon ✔️ Black Pearl Paintwork ✔️ Collectable Investment Opportunity (Approaching 25 Years of Age)